We love to hear from our guests, whether it’s your comments to our team members in our pubs, through our guest feedback surveys or one of the enquiry forms below. We’ve simplified the way you can contact us with our options below. Your question may be answered in our FAQ’s below.
Alternatively, if you need to contact us, you can either select ‘Contact Pub’ or ‘Contact Guest Relations’ Just leave your comments about your experience and we’ll be sure to get back to you.
For all PL incidents, please submit your CNF to our TPA, Willis Towers Watson, via the Portal.
The details you supply below will only be used by our Guest Relations team or Pub Team to respond to your comments and will not be used for any marketing activity or shared with any 3rd parties.
Contact details of individual pubs can be found on their webpage. Click to find a pub.
Make a booking
If you would like to reserve a table then please use our online booking form.Book a table
Contact your pub
For any pub enquiries that can’t be answered using the FAQ’s below.Contact Pub
View our FAQS
TOP QUESTIONS YOU’RE ASKING...
1. How do I make a booking?
You can book a table online via your local Fayre & Square specific webpage via the ‘Book Now’ option on the menu bar or alternatively contact the pub directly
2. I would like to make a booking for over 8 Guests. How do I do this?
Please contact your local Fayre & Square pub or select a “large party enquiry” from the booking form. If you select a large party enquiry, please note at this stage it is only an enquiry. The pub will be in touch to confirm your booking if there is availability
3. I would like to arrange a Wacky Party. How do I do this?
You can book a Wacky Warehouse Party via the following link:
Wacky Warehouse website
4. I have lost a personal item in the Pub. How I go about getting it back?
If you contact the pub directly they will be more than happy to assist you in finding your misplaced item.
5. Is there any entertainment happening in my local Fayre & Square?
You can find out about upcoming events and entertainment via your local Fayre & Square Facebook Page
6. How do I find out which sports my local pub is showing?
You can find out the latest fixtures in your local Fayre & Square via your local Fayre & Square Facebook Page.
7. I need to contact the pub. Where can I find their contact details?
Specific contact details for your local can be found under the pub name at the top of each pub specific website
8. I am supporting a charity; can my local pub support this?
As a whole Greene King has taken the decision to support one local charity, however our pubs do regularly support charities in their own local areas.
9. I would like to enquire about any vacancies at my local Fayre & Square. How can I do this?
Please visit the link to our careers page: Greene King jobs to enquire about this.
10. Where can I find out the opening times of my local Pub?
On your local Fayre & Square website opening times can be found towards the bottom of the home page.
11. Does my local Fayre & Square serve breakfast?
Please contact your local Fayre & Square as to whether they serve breakfast.
12. Can I take my Dog into my local Fayre & Square?
This is down to management discretion – please contact your local Fayre & Square pub to enquire about this.